Lindeman’s wines contain the spirit and passion of its founder, Dr. Henry J. Lindeman, whose philosophy was to craft wines for everyday enjoyment.
In 1843, Dr. Lindeman planted his first vineyard on his 330-acre property ‘Cawarra’ in the Hunter Valley of New South Wales. One hundred years later, the Lindeman’s Wine Company became a public listed company.
The winemaking team of nine is spread across Victoria and South Australia. Wayne Falkenberg and his team at the Lindeman’s Karadoc Winery produce wines for the Cawarra, Bin Series and Premier Selection labels, whilst the team based in the Coonawarra produce the Reserve and Coonawarra Trio wines.